- I finished the life insurance mission, but I’m not sure it's worth getting. I just got married, we have a kid, and we're both young. Can you help me with this?
- Congratulations on getting married! Have you looked into quotes for term life insurance yet? I ask because if you're young and reasonably healthy, the premiums for term life insurance are often relatively inexpensive.
- Depending on the policy value and term, you can find premiums for as low as $15–$20 a month.
- Honestly, I haven't yet because I wanted to speak to someone first. We don't have a lot of disposable income, and I don't want to spend the money if we don't have to.
- I totally hear you on that. Looking at your account, I see that you've currently got about $2,845 in bills each month, with about $850 left over for saving and spending.
- If you can find a policy that's close to $20 a month, the protection it can offer would greatly outweigh the cost each month.
- I often ask people to consider how much your family would need if they didn't have your income and, if the premiums are reasonable, does the chance of missing out on the entire policy value outweigh the monthly costs of the policy itself?
- I have to talk it over with my wife, but if I want to get the policy, what do I do next?
- Sure thing! If you'd like to get a quote, you can do this right in the Albert app. To begin, tap "Planning" from the app's home screen, then tap "Life insurance." Follow the instructions to answer some brief questions about your personal situation, and you'll be given a quote free of charge. You can then decide to apply for that policy or not — the choice is yours!