Albert Genius is composed of a team of real human experts. Text us any financial question!
- I finished the life insurance mission, but didn't know if it's worth getting. Can I ask you questions about something?
- Sure thing! What can I help with?
- Okay cool. So I just got married and we we have a kid, but we're both pretty young, so I didn't know if it's worth it to get it or no.
- Congratulations on getting married! Have you already looked into quotes for term-life insurance yet? I ask because if you're young and reasonably healthy, the premiums for term-life insurance are often relatively inexpensive.
- Depending on the policy value and term, you can find premiums for as low as $15-$20 a month.
- Honestly, I didn't yet because I wanted to speak to someone first and that's definitely helpful.
- I thought it would be way more than that. And even if we're young, is it worth it? We don't have a ton of disposable income, so I don't want to waste the money if we don't have to. You know what I mean?
- I totally hear you on that. In looking at your account, I see that you've currently got about $2,845 in bills each month, with about $850 left over for saving and spending.
- If you can find a policy thats anywhere from $20 a month, the protection it can offer would greatly outweigh the cost each month.
- I often ask people to consider how much your family would need if they didn't have your income and, if the premiums are reasonable, does the chance of missing out on the entire policy value outweigh the monthly costs of the policy itself?
- Okay cool that's actually really helpful. I'll have to talk it over with my wife, but if I wanted to get the policy, what do I do?
- Sure thing! When you're ready, text back and we'll get you started in the app.
- Thanks again! I'll need to do some talking at home, but I'll reach out if I have any more questions.
Insurance services are provided by Albert Insurance Services, LLC