Albert Genius is composed of a team of real human experts. Text us any financial question!
- I just got a new job and had no idea movers were so crazy expensive. Do you have any tips on finding the cheapest mover?
- Hi there - I'd be happy to help with that. (And congrats on the new job!) First things first - where do you currently live and where do you need to your stuff to end up?
- Oh, thank you! I am currently living in Los Angeles and I am moving to Boston.
- Great, thanks for sending that. And are you looking for someone to pack up your things or were you looking for a self-moving option?
- Definitely having someone move everything for me.
- Got it. Give me just a few minutes and I'll send you a text with the best option(s).
- Thanks for your patience on this. So the two options I would recommend are FlatRate Moving (Los Angeles), where the price will likely be around $1,500-$2,000 or Best Quality Movers in Encino, CA, which has prices between $2,000-$2,500.
- FlatRate has the cheaper quotes, but the reviews on Best Quality seem to be much better and the price difference doesnt seem to be that much more. Would you like contact info for these two?
- Yes! Please!
- Sure thing. Flat Rate Moving in Los Angeles California, 7959 S. Paramount Blvd. , Pico Rivera, CA 90660, Tel: (213) 404-1080.
- Best Quality Movers 5437 Newcastle Ave #212, Encino, CA 91316Tel: (800) 215-3522.
- Is there anything else we can help with?
- No, but thank you so, so much! This is a huge help.
- Anytime! If theres anything else we can help with, just let us know.