You can withdraw funds in your savings by tapping your "Rainy day fund ⛈" on the home screen or any other goal you've added, and then tapping withdraw funds.
To withdraw from Albert Savings, please follow these steps:
- Tap on the goal you would like to withdraw from on the home screen. If you have not set up any goals, your default goal is the "Rainy day fund ⛈".
- Tap "Withdraw funds."
- Enter the amount you would like to withdraw and hit "Continue."
Things to be aware of:
- All funds in Albert Savings are available for withdrawal at anytime for free.
- If your deposit is marked as "In progress", it usually takes 2-3 business days for that deposit to clear (Albert Savings deposits are ACH transfers, which take 2-3 business days across the banking system). Once this is done, you can withdraw your money from Albert Savings. "In progress" funds will not be available for withdrawal until the transaction is complete. Your available balance may be lower than your total balance because of transactions in progress.
- Do not disconnect your bank account while a withdrawal is in progress as an error may occur, delaying your transaction.
- Funds may take up to 2-3 business days to arrive in your checking account.