While Albert Savings is paused, no automatic transactions will be initiated. You will still be able to deposit and withdraw funds manually.
For Genius users: pausing Albert Savings does not cancel your Albert Genius subscription or stop billing for this service. To cancel your Albert Genius subscription, please contact support.
Pausing Albert Savings:
- Tap the gear next to Savings on home screen.
- Select "Adjust Savings Settings."
- Toggle "Auto saving is on" to pause automatic transfers.
Turning Albert Savings on:
- Tap "Enable Savings" on the home screen.
- Read through the description of how Albert Savings works.
- Select the checking account you would like to link to Albert Savings.
- Select an optional additional amount to initially deposit into Albert Savings.
- Albert will analyze your income and spending to calculate your first automatic deposit, which generally happens within 7 days.