Your debt burden score is calculated based upon two factors
- Your debt to income ratio
- Your credit card debt load
Debt to income
- Albert first sums together your credit card debt and total loan amounts.
- This number is then divided into your income.
- As you keep paying off debt, your score will rise.
Credit card debt
- Albert analyzes your current credit card debt and looks for interest charges.
- Your score here will improve as you lower the amount of credit card interest you have paid in the previous three months.