If you earn $600 or more in bonuses from Savings in a single calendar year, we’ll mail you the necessary tax form (or, if you agree to receive the form electronically, send you an electronic link) that you'll need to file your tax return. We recommend talking to a tax professional about the tax consequences of receiving bonuses from Albert.
Articles in this section
- How do I pause/resume Savings?
- How do I withdraw funds from Savings?
- How do I add funds to Savings?
- Can I set a fixed amount to save?
- How do I cancel a savings transaction?
- What's the status of my savings transaction?
- How do I change the checking account linked to my Savings account?
- Should I expect to receive tax forms from Albert?
- Will Savings overdraw my bank account?
- I think Albert overdrew my account; are you going to cover my overdraft fee?