If you have a pending deposit into Albert Savings
- If your savings is on, pause your savings.
- Wait for the deposit into Albert Savings to clear. This can take up to 2-3 business days
- Once the funds appear in Albert Savings, you must withdraw all funds before your Albert Account can be deleted. You must keep your checking account linked to your Albert Account until all funds have arrived in your bank account to your checking. It usually takes 2-3 business days for a withdrawal to arrive in your bank account.
- Once your Albert Savings funds have been transferred back to your bank account, tap the profile icon in the bottom right corner of the app.
- Tap "Help".
- Tap "Help Center".
- Tap "Delete Albert account" and follow the prompts.