Investing, without even noticing.
If you enjoy the hands-off experience of Albert's automatic savings, auto-investing is a great way to make sure you're putting your money to work.
When auto-investing is enabled, Albert automatically withdraws cash from your bank account to allocate into your investments account on a monthly, twice monthly, or weekly basis. You decide how Albert allocates your cash deposits into the investments held in your portfolio.
How do I enable auto-investing?
- Tap Investments on the Albert home screen.
- Tap the cog (⚙️) in the upper right-hand corner.
- Tap Adjust auto-investing.
- Toggle on Auto-deposits enabled.
- Select an amount to automate toward your portfolio. Then, use the sliders to choose how your investment will be allocated into each holding within the portfolio.
All investments involve the risk of loss. Read more