To withdraw available funds from Albert Investing:
- Go to the "Move money" tab (🔃).
- Under "Transfers," tap "One-time."
- Choose "Investing" as the account you're sending money from.
- Choose the account you're transferring money to.
- Type your transfer amount and hit "Transfer."
Your Investing available balance only includes completed cash deposits. Pending deposits take up to 2 business days to settle before they can be withdrawn.
You must wait 5 business days to withdraw any cash recently deposited into your Investing account. This holding period is for anti-money laundering and risk management purposes.