To prioritize Savings goals from the Savings screen
- From the home screen, tap on the Savings card.
- On the Savings screen, tap and hold a goal and drag it up or down to prioritize your Savings goals order.
To prioritize Savings goals from the Savings settings
- Tap on the Settings (⚙️) icon on the Savings screen.
- Tap on Adjust auto-saving.
- On the Saving settings screen under Savings goal priority, tap and drag the goal(s) to change their priority.
This setting only appears if Savings is enabled and you have two or more savings goals.
If you have multiple goals but only want to save toward a specific one, you can pause the other goals at any time. Learn more about pausing individual goals here