To deposit money into Savings:
- Go to the "Move money" tab (🔃).
- Under "Transfers," tap "One-time."
- Choose the account you're transferring money from.
- Choose "Savings" as the account you're sending money to. (You can select a specific Savings goal, or it will default to your "Rainy day fund.")
- Type your transfer amount and hit "Transfer."
Savings transfers typically take 3–6 business days (Mon–Fri, excluding federal holidays) to complete. Any manually initiated Savings deposit(s) will not affect the amount Albert saves for you automatically each week. Read more about transfer times here