We want to spread the word about Albert — so tell your friends! When you refer a friend, we'll send both of you a cash bonus. See more below.
How can I earn a referral bonus?
- Open the Albert app
- Go to the profile tab (👤)
- Tap “Invite friends”
- You’ll be prompted to sync your contacts
- Refer as many friends as you’d like to earn up to $1,500!
- Your referral is not already an Albert member,
- Your referral signs up with your unique referral link within 90 days of sending the invite,
- Your referral sets up direct deposit with Albert Cash,
- Your referral receives a qualifying direct deposit of $500 or more within 45 days of joining Albert;
- Your referral receives a qualifying deposit of $500 or more every 30 days for 90 consecutive days;
- Your referral uses their Cash card to spend $200 or more on qualifying goods or services every 30 days during the same 90-day period; And
- Your referral meets all of the above requirements within 150 days of joining Albert.
Albert may edit the requirements for the Albert referral program at any time at its discretion including what constitutes a qualifying direct deposit and qualifying spending purchases.
Terms and Conditions
The Referral Program described above is subject to these Terms and Conditions.
1. Eligibility requirements are outlined in the “Requirements” section above. For additional clarity, your friend must also meet the criteria outlined in the “Requirements” section above in order to receive a bonus.
2. Your bonus will appear in your Albert Cash Account after your friend receives a qualifying direct deposit and spends the minimum amount during the minimum periods described above. If your friend does not receive a qualifying direct deposit during the minimum period described above, your bonus will expire.
3. The qualifying direct deposit must be made by the referred individual’s employer, payroll provider, or benefits payer by Automated Clearing House (ACH deposit). Bank ACH transfers, federal, state, or local tax refunds or credits, federal or state unemployment short-term disability, or social security benefits are not qualifying direct deposits. Mobile check deposits, peer-to-peer transfers from services like Cash App, Venmo, or PayPal, business account transfers or deposits, 1099 related deposits, or other similar deposits are not qualifying direct deposits.
4. Purchases must be spent on qualifying goods or services with your Albert debit card. Gift cards, bill payments, pre-paid phone or credit/debit cards, money orders, bank or wire or peer-to-peer transfers, investing or crypto trades, currency exchange, charitable donations, postage stamps, or other similar types of transactions are not qualifying spend purchases.
5. You can invite as many friends as you want; however, we reserve the right to limit the number of bonuses you are eligible to provide and receive at our discretion.
1. The referral bonus for Albert members who refer a friend only applies to members who are exposed to the Referral Program in the App. The only compensation owed to you for each referral and applicable qualification details are as described above or in the Referral Program section of the App. In the event you send your friend more than one referral link for different referral cash bonus programs, your friend who meets the applicable eligibility criteria will only be entitled to the cash bonus associated with the original referral link they used to download the App.
2. If you violate these Terms and Conditions or the terms of the Referral Program, you are automatically ineligible to receive any compensation under the Referral Program.
3. It is within Albert’s sole discretion whether to accept a user of our Services, including but not limited to friends you invite through a Referral Program, as well as to change any eligibility or qualification criteria of any Referral Program.
4. The intention of our Referral Program is to generate new Albert members who have created an Albert Cash Account and otherwise qualified for the Referral Program in good faith. If we suspect that you or the friends you invite under the Referral Program are abusing, or attempting to abuse, any Referral Program, we may take any corrective action to discontinue such abuse, including but not limited to deactivating your and/or your friends’ Albert user accounts, removing your/their eligibility to receive any bonus under the Referral Program and seeking recoupment of any prior bonus payments made to you or them.
5. You agree and represent that you will not engage in any solicitation activities under the Referral Program that violate federal or state law, and that you are not subject to an SEC order issued under section 203(f) of the Investment Advisers Act of 1940 (“Advisers Act”), you have not been convicted within the past ten years of any felony or misdemeanor involving conduct described in section 203(e) of the Advisers Act, you have not been found by the SEC to have engaged, or have been convicted of engaging, in any of the conduct specified in section 203(e) of the Advisers Act, and you are not subject to an order, judgment or decree described in section 203(e) of the Advisers Act.