We want to spread the word about Albert — so tell your friends! For every friend you invite to Albert, they’ll get access to $50 Instant overdraft coverage when they join Albert and sign up for Albert Instant. See more below.
How can I invite friends?
- Open the Albert app
- Go to the profile tab (👤)
- Tap “Invite friends”
- You’ll be prompted to sync your contacts
- Refer as many friends as you’d like!
- Your referral is not already an Albert member,
- Your referral signs up with your unique referral link within 10 days of sending the invite
- Your referral creates an Albert Cash account
- Your referral sets up Albert Instant and opts into Instant overdraft coverage
- Your referral meets all of the above requirements within 45 days of joining Albert.
Albert may edit the requirements for the Albert referral program at any time at its discretion including the Instant eligibility criteria.
Terms and Conditions
The Referral Program described above is subject to these Terms and Conditions.
1. Eligibility requirements are outlined in the “Requirements” section above. For additional clarity, your friend must also meet the criteria outlined in the “Requirements” section above in order to receive the promotional offer.
2. You can invite as many friends as you want; however, we reserve the right to limit the number of promotional offers you are eligible to send at our discretion.
1. The Instant offer for Albert members who join with a friend’s invite only applies to members who are exposed to the Referral Program in the App. The only offers owed to you for each referral and applicable qualification details are as described above or in the Referral Program section of the App. In the event you send your friend more than one referral link for different referral programs, your friend who meets the applicable eligibility criteria will only be entitled to the offer associated with the original referral link they used to download the App.
2. If you violate these Terms and Conditions or the terms of the Referral Program, you are automatically ineligible to receive any compensation under the Referral Program.
3. It is within Albert’s sole discretion whether to accept a user of our Services, including but not limited to friends you invite through a Referral Program, as well as to change any eligibility or qualification criteria of any Referral Program.
4. The intention of our Referral Program is to generate new Albert members who use Albert and otherwise qualified for the Referral Program in good faith. If we suspect that you or the friends you invite under the Referral Program are abusing, or attempting to abuse, any Referral Program, we may take any corrective action to discontinue such abuse, including but not limited to deactivating your and/or your friends’ Albert user accounts, removing your/their eligibility to receive any bonus under the Referral Program and seeking recoupment of any prior bonus payments made to you or them.
5. You agree and represent that you will not engage in any solicitation activities under the Referral Program that violate federal or state law, and that you are not subject to an SEC order issued under section 203(f) of the Investment Advisers Act of 1940 (“Advisers Act”), you have not been convicted within the past ten years of any felony or misdemeanor involving conduct described in section 203(e) of the Advisers Act, you have not been found by the SEC to have engaged, or have been convicted of engaging, in any of the conduct specified in section 203(e) of the Advisers Act, and you are not subject to an order, judgment or decree described in section 203(e) of the Advisers Act.