Your Albert account is protected by your username and password. For extra security and convenience, you may enable Face ID, Touch ID, or PIN code in order to access your account. Your iPhone model will determine whether you have the option to enable Touch ID or Face ID. Please note you can only use either Face/Touch ID or PIN; you cannot use both at once.
To enable Face/Touch ID or PIN code
- Visit the Profile tab in the bottom right corner of the app.
- Tap on Settings.
- Tap on Face/Touch ID and PIN.
- Toggle on the security setting (Touch ID, Face ID, or PIN) you'd like to enable. If PIN is enabled, you will be prompted to create a four-digit PIN to log in with.
- If you do not have Face ID, Touch ID, or a PIN enabled, you will be forced to log in to Albert every time you use the app.
- Once you've set Face ID, Touch ID, or a PIN, visit Profile > Settings > Face/Touch ID and PIN to select how frequently you'd like to require Albert authenticate your account.