To enable Face/Touch ID
- Tap Profile in the bottom right corner of the app
- Then tap on Settings.
- Depending on the model of iPhone you have, you will have the option to Enable Touch ID or Enable Face ID by toggling the respective setting.
To enable a PIN
You may also protect your account by setting a four-digit PIN.
- While in the same menu as above, toggle the Enable PIN Code option. You will be prompted to create a four-digit PIN to log in with.
- Note that you can only use either Face/Touch ID or PIN; you cannot use both at once.
- If you do not have Face ID, Touch ID, or a PIN enabled, you will be forced to log in to Albert every time you use the app.
- Once you've set Face ID, Touch ID, or a PIN, visit Profile > Settings > Face/Touch ID and PIN to select how frequently you'd like Albert to authenticate your account.